Tuesday 14 April 2015

1,000,000 exceeded

I am absolutely delighted that this blog has today exceeded 1,000,000 page views.  So many thanks to all of you who take the trouble to follow my occasional ramblings about the law in England and Wales.  You may be assured that - God Willing - I will continue for some time to come.

The blog started on 14th January 2010 - a winter's night when I felt rather bored and thought why not write about the second love of my life - English law.  I was impressed by the doyen of bloggers - CharonQC and also by Adam Wagner's efforts with UK Human Rights Blog and Carl Gardner's Head of Legal blog.  Thankfully - they all continue to provide excellent and inspirational material.  This blog had 500,000 hits by 25th July 2013 and will hopefully plod on to offer further observations which never seek to persuade or dictate but merely to try to inform.   

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and thank you! Always informative and interesting, even to those of us at the bottom end of the CJS!

    ReplyDelete